Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Owing Someone an Apology...

Dear Liver,

I'm sorry. I truly am. I promised you this would never happen again after college, but over these last 2 weeks--and more specifically Oktoberfest the last 2 days--I broke that promise. I didn't mean for this to happen, but hey, we've been having some great times together, right?
Someday I'll make it up to you. Actually, I'll probably just end up replacing you at some point. No hard feelings.

Sincerely,
Ross

(That's all I could muster up for a post today. Leaving Munich in 6 hours for my next destination. See pictures below for some Oktoberfest insight.)













2 comments:

  1. 1st time I've ever seen Ross in love....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad My Rossi is making friends!!!!!and I will definitely give you my liver- I don't think i need it anymore. Lisa wants a lederhosen!!!

    ReplyDelete