Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Traveling Finally Begins


Just a quick hit today as I don't want to hold up tonight's adventures by blogging. I should have more interesting things tomorrow.

First, I made it to Europe just fine. Easy flights, only problem was that I couldn't sleep very well on the plane, will have more on that tomorrow.

So Neil had a great idea when I first set up this blog. Throughout my trip, I will likely post a picture of myself & you, the readers, will try to guess what City & Country I'm in. I'll probably make it a little obscure, so no, you won't see me standing in front of the Eiffel Tower asking "Where in the World is Ross?"
Also, people who I've talked to & told where I was on a particular day shouldn't ruin it for others.

Anyway, see below for the first picture. Feel free to take a stab at it in the Comments section below. This is where I was yesterday ( I know this first one should be easy based on the itinerary I told everyone, but you might be surprised).
Again, I'll update tomorrow & the first person who guessed the right place will win something nice (likely a "Good Job" shout out from me in the blog...still it's something).



3 comments:

  1. Brussels ...I have a photo of myself just like it..look for the peeing boy too

    ReplyDelete
  2. trick question... that is 118 Pearl Hill Rd, Fitcburg, MA... I recognize it anywhere. just kidding its the tonw hall i beleive in brussels -eamon

    ReplyDelete